Dr. Jenna's Fall Cleanse
Time & Location
About The Event
The fall is a time of transition from the hot, dry days of summer to the cold, wet days of winter. Naturally, your body wants to slow down, go inward, and be surrounded by warm, soothing food and drinks.
During seasonal changes, your body is adjusting to this big transition as well. It is wise to support this transition with a digestive pause such as a fast or a cleanse. By doing so, your body will smoothly transition into the new season and be better prepared to fight off colds and flus.
The fall is known for its time of turning inward as the days become shorter and the nights longer. A fall cleanse is aimed at lightening the body and helping the body to rid itself of toxins as we prepare for the winter months.
A fall cleanse will introduce us to eating fuller, richer, and more heat-producing foods that will carry us through the chilly months of late autumn and winter.
The cleanse will begin on Saturday, September 26 after the fall equinox and will end on Friday, October 16.
There is an optional 3-day fall "fast" that I will also be hosting starting on Wednesday, September 23. This part of the cleanse is only open to current patients of mine as it is more intensive. Please, let me know if you are interested.
What is included?
- delicious, easy to follow recipes and sample meal planning
- shopping lists to limit trips to the store
- suggested supplements, available at a discount (optional)
- access to a private, participants-only Facebook group where you will have access to me to ask questions and get support from other participants
- 5 live sessions with me throughout the cleanse where I will provide feedback and info to enhance your cleanse experience. These sessions will also be recorded and available on the Facebook group the following Friday.
- bonus videos on cleansing info and tools such as dry skin brushing, castor oil packs, and meditations.
Who should do a cleanse?
If you experience any of the following, you might consider doing a fall cleanse:
- constipation, diarrhea, gas/bloating, reflux, or other persistent digestive issues
- frequent colds/flus, or lung infections
- chronic sinusitis or sore throat
- acne or persistent rashes
- hormonal imbalance
- painful or heavy periods
- food cravings
- couples wanting to have a baby (if you are actively trying to get pregnant, you should not participate in this cleanse)
What “results” you might gain from this cleanse:
- increased energy
- improved digestion
- improved immunity (stronger lungs and fewer colds)
- reduced inflammation
- improved quality of sleep
- improved hormone balance
- improved skin quality
- improved mental clarity
- reduced sugar, caffeine and carbs cravings
- enhanced egg/sperm quality (if you’re looking to get pregnant in the next 3+ months)
I look forward to you joining!
- Fall Cleanse$97$970$0
- Bonus 3-5 day fall fast$47$470$0